About Metal Additive Manufacturing, we provided machine resources and manufacturing service. For interested third parties, we offer trial service for the evaluation of applying AM into their production line.
Moreover, we provide highly spherical metal powders with excellent flow ability to create high quality product in several manufacturing process: Additive Manufacturing, Metal Injection Molding, Hot Isostatic Pressing, Coating, and Direct Energy Deposition.
We are here to support customer to build competitive and innovative parts. If you are confused about which specific powder to use or any OEM demand, inquiry will always be welcomed.
Metal Additive Manufacturing：Machine and OEM service
Metal 3D Printing Machine：
- 250W Fiber Laser
- Usable Materials : Stainless Steel, Co-Alloy, Ni-Alloy, Cu-Alloy, Al-Alloy, Ti-Alloy
Metal Powder :
- Stainless Steel—316L、404 (10~45 µm 20~53 µm)
- Aluminum—AlSi10Mg (20~63µm)
- Titanium—Ti6Al4V grade 5 & grade 23 (15~45µm, 15~53µm)
- Nitinol alloys
- Nickel—Inconel 625 & 718 (15~45µm)
- Cobalt-Chromium-Molybdenum based Super alloy—CoCr F75 (15~45µm)
- Copper alloys—CuCr1Zr (15~45µm)
- Pure Copper (15~53µm)
- Amorphous Metals—AMZ4
- Scalmalloy® (20~63µm, 20~100µm)
Particle Size Distribution : 15~45µm, 20~63 µm.
customized distributions on request.