People are one of the most important assets of Topco. Sharing wealth is our commitment to employees. We offer a complete reward package of profit sharing, employee stock, high performance bonuses and year-end gratuity.
Competitive salary standard; the salary of each employee will be adjusted in proportion based on the company operation annually.
To implement the philosophy of sharing wealth, Topco offers a bonus system to encourage employee’s working performance, and the bonus will be given based on personal performance and overall corporation operation.
Besides the requirements of National Health Insurance and Labor Insurance, Topco offers group insurance for employee in order to ensure better and more complete insurance for livelihood and safety.
Topco has public and fare performance assessment systems. Annually employees can communicate in person with their supervisors in setting personal working objectives. Each year individual performance will be evaluated periodically as a reference for salary adjustment, bonuses, and promotion in the future.
Desirable working conditions
According to the Labor Standards Act, Topco offers a two-day weekend and flexible working hours.
- New system — 6% of monthly salary for employees adhering to the new system
- Old system — 2% of monthly salary for employees adhering to the old system
- Applications for retirement must be submitted one month in advance and approved by the responsible manager.
- Retirement conditions are in accordance with Article 53 (Self-retirement) and Article 54 (Mandatory Retirement) of the Labor Standards Act.
- Pension Management Committee: 3 representatives from the management side (one in which is the chairperson) and 6 representatives from the labor side (one in which is the vice-chairperson).
Comprehensive insurance for employees
Labor insurance, health insurance, group insurance, and regular health checkups.
Complete employee benefits
- High subsidies for domestic/overseas travels
- Training and on-the-job education subsidies
- Subsidies for employee weddings, funerals, and maternity duties
- Uniform offered for female employees
- Annual year-end party and spring banquet
- Company ports meetings and family days
- Shopping and dining privileges for affiliated companies and designated suppliers
- Breakfast and lunch subsidies
- Cooperation with contracted daycare institutions